SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Excellent

I was quite surprized by the quality of animations and the general music, I am not fond of the rap parts but that's just personal taste. I used to play this game and you bringed me some good memories, keep up the good work.

-Mathieu

P.s. Sorry for my english.

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Good animation.

The style is pretty interresting and unique. The audio fits perfectly with the image. Just one thing: The banner that is written "Les cirque des enfant" is wrong. As french is my main language, I can tell that it should have been "Le cirque des enfants" otherwise it would have been if there were more than one circus and if you really wanted it to talk about more than one circus there was still a error it would have been "Les cirques des enfants". Anyway I don't want to sound as a ass I just want to help if you want it to be 100% correct. keep up the good work.

-Mathieu.

Spune responds:

Yeah a lot of people have mentioned that. Unfortunately I can't really be bothered to change that, because it'd be harder then one might think to go back into this cartoon. It's only a minor thing really, but myeah. Thanks anyway. :)

Sweatshop Diaries Sweatshop Diaries

Interresting style.

I liked it but I think that you used too much "stock" stuff. Like pictures of bricks as texture , picture of sky, of wood , etc. I liked the feel of the video but as I said I think it would have been better that you actualy make the textures yourself by drawing them instead of taking them on google or in the stock textures of photoshop.But still nice work , continue!

Don't Mind (Unplugged) Don't Mind (Unplugged)

Really dig this song, did you do all this with one guitar? If so which tuning, seems like some obscure open tuning, sounds great!

Destrayop responds:

All one guitar, one take, in drop c-ish, probably a semitone off or something like that.
Glad ye dig the tunes bro, thanks for the review!

The aftermath The aftermath

Good composition sir, also the dirty washes of texture are brilliantly displayed to make the mood stronger. Keep it up!

Too many runaways eating up the night Too many runaways eating up the night

Very cool painterly brush strokes and color palette, looking forward to your other art!

SO MUCH ON YOUR HEAD SO MUCH ON YOUR HEAD

This is sweet creepy looking, which I always liked. Good muddy color choices and trashy, dirty drippin' looking, mixed with flawlessly detailed and clean face traits. Sorry if my english might seem lousy (second language), keep up the good work, -Mathieu R.

linda-mota responds:

your english is great dont worry! thank you for the nice comments!