All 27 art Reviews

The aftermath The aftermath

Good composition sir, also the dirty washes of texture are brilliantly displayed to make the mood stronger. Keep it up!

Too many runaways eating up the night Too many runaways eating up the night

Very cool painterly brush strokes and color palette, looking forward to your other art!

SO MUCH ON YOUR HEAD SO MUCH ON YOUR HEAD

This is sweet creepy looking, which I always liked. Good muddy color choices and trashy, dirty drippin' looking, mixed with flawlessly detailed and clean face traits. Sorry if my english might seem lousy (second language), keep up the good work, -Mathieu R.

linda-mota responds:

your english is great dont worry! thank you for the nice comments!

Defeat Defeat

Them colors are just lovely, everything well balanced color and composition-wise. Excellent

Walk in a Shattered World Walk in a Shattered World

This is great work, I like the colors and composition. Congratulation for the frontpage, you deserve it!

nagadi responds:

thank you ;) (although I didn't think I was about to make it to the frontpage anytime soon :D)

Grandma in the sun Grandma in the sun

Nice Dali style painting, I like the way you painted it more roughly than Dali and it still work great, good coloring too, keep painting!

Fettering Lexicon Fettering Lexicon

Very interresting work you did there, you've got a flawless technique and the compotition is very interresting,

Dessinmaitre responds:

Thank you! Not flawless...at least not yet haha.

Jimi Jimi

Good composition, colors, and did you use markers with this? I like to see mixed media paintings like this, continue!

Long story behind this.... Long story behind this....

Really interresting color play you did there, blends and work well together, continue!

Frame arms Frame arms

Really nice cold versus hot color play you did there. Interresting composition too, keep up the good work

P-cate responds: